3-Night Club Mykonos Accommodation – December 2018
Unit Available for 3 Nights at Club Mykonos
This resort is ‘your little piece of Greece’, and will truly make you feel as if you have been transported to an Agean paradise! Enjoy spectacular views of the serene lagoon from the
1-bedroom unit, enjoy the myriad of facilities on-site or visit the West Coast National Park.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom (4 Sleeper)
FIRST (UNIT 204)
Bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) Bedroom (2 single beds) Kitchen (stove top, microwave, fridge / freezer) Lounge (King Size Bed)
Recommended for 4 adults & 0 children (without exception, no entry will be allowed to any person in excess of the maximum prescribed)
- DSTV – Selection
- Ceiling Fan
- Bathroom Towels
- Non-smoking Unit
- Stairs – External
- Beach – Direct Access
- Coffee Shop
- WiFi Internet
- Swimming Pool – Including Heated
- Braai – Communal
- Parking – Communal
- Mini Shop
- Games Room
R2585 PER NIGHT
Book Your Stay at Club Mykonos
*Images are just representative of accommodation on offer. Actual room layout might differ.
- NO PETS – No pets of any kind are allowed at the resort. Should you fail to abide by this rule, you will be required to remove the pet/s from the resort and will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SMOKING – Smoking is by law not allowed in the unit, on patios or in any building on the resort, other than in designated smoking areas. Should you or any of your party smoke in the unit and, in the opinion of management, the unit needs to be cleaned as a result, you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- BREAKAGES / ACCOUNTS – You will be personally liable for the cost of repairs or replacement arising from any damage or loss to the unit or its contents, or any costs incurred by you or your party on account during occupation of the unit and you will be charged accordingly.Please note that most resorts charge a refundable breakage deposit for this purpose.
- INDEMNITY – Most resorts will ask you to sign an indemnity on check in. Please note only a person aged 18 years or older may sign the Guest Registration Card on check-in and must remain in occupation for the entire period. Failure to adhere to this condition can result in the remaining occupants, if under the age of 18 years, being requested to vacate the Resort.
- AMENITIES & FACILITIES – Details of the amenities and facilities are correct at time of booking, however may change dependent on maintenance schedules.
- INDOOR POOL – Please note the indoor pool at the Resort is heated by solar power, therefore the water temperature is subject to weather conditions.
I attended a conference