14-Night Accommodation Table View Cabanas 2019
Unit Available for 14 Nights at Table View Cabanas – January 2019
The resort is conveniently just a short walk from the famous Bloubergstrand with its white sandy beach and rocky outcrops, and the new promenade, with its many restaurants and shops to explore. Table View Cabanas is far away enough from the city to provide a peaceful holiday setting yet close enough in case you want to explore the many wonderful attractions of the Mother City. This accommodation is perfect for Kiteboarding enthusiasts as the Red Bull King Of The Air Kiteboarding Contest takes place right around the corner from the accommodation!
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom (6 Sleeper)
SECOND (UNIT 17)
Bathroom (Bath, Shower, Toilet, Basin) Bedroom (2 Single Beds) Lounge (2 Single Sleeper Couches – 12yrs & under) En-Suite (Shower, Toilet, Basin) Main Bedroom (Double Bed) with En-Suite Kitchen (Stove, Oven, Microwave, Fridge / Freezer)
Recommended for 4 adults & 2 children (without exception, no entry will be allowed to any person in excess of the maximum prescribed)
Please note that many parts of the country are currently experiencing a water crisis. In an effort to save water, we as a Group have implemented various water saving measures at our Resorts. Your assistance with adhering to these measures is appreciated, and thank you for your understanding and commitment to preserving this precious resource.
- DSTV – Selection
- Serviced – excl Publ Hol/Sun
- Ceiling Fan
- Bathroom Towels
- Non Smoking Unit
- Stairs – External
- Lockup Safe
WiFi Internet (available at a fee)
Braai – Communal
Parking – Communal
Putt n Play
Business Centre (Internet, Faxing, etc.)
Parking – Trailer
*An Airport Shuttle can be provided at R1 200.00 per trip
Book Your Stay at Table View Cabanas
- NO PETS – No pets of any kind are allowed at the resort. Should you fail to abide by this rule, you will be required to remove the pet/s from the resort and will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SMOKING – Smoking is by law not allowed in the unit, on patios or in any building on the resort, other than in designated smoking areas. Should you or any of your party smoke in the unit and, in the opinion of management, the unit needs to be cleaned as a result, you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- BREAKAGES / ACCOUNTS – You will be personally liable for the cost of repairs or replacement arising from any damage or loss to the unit or its contents, or any costs incurred by you or your party on account during occupation of the unit and you will be charged accordingly.Please note that most resorts charge a refundable breakage deposit for this purpose.
- INDEMNITY – Most resorts will ask you to sign an indemnity on check in. Please note only a person aged 18 years or older may sign the Guest Registration Card on check-in and must remain in occupation for the entire period. Failure to adhere to this condition can result in the remaining occupants, if under the age of 18 years, being requested to vacate the Resort.
- AMENITIES & FACILITIES – Details of the amenities and facilities are correct at time of booking, however may change dependent on maintenance schedules.
- INDOOR POOL – Please note the indoor pool at the Resort is heated by solar power, therefore the water temperature is subject to weather conditions.
Spent a wonderful few days visiting the West Coast and there’s no better way to do it with than Karin Belo from Azul Coastal Tours! Karin, your passion for your surroundings, historical knowledge and contagious laugh made it a very special trip. You left us hungry for more and will hopefully be back soon to see more of this beautiful part of our country! Thank you!!
Karin runs (or actually drives) the extra mile… Takes great care of everything, is a sparkling spirit and has a great heart. Take a ride with her, you’ll absolutely enjoy it! She won’t give you a transfer from A to B… she’ll make it a transfer to remember.
What an Amazing day we had with such a vibrant Lady! From Darling Olives, Ormonde Wine Farm, Evita se Peron, Darling Sweets, Darling Cellars to Darling breweries!!!!!! Wow, what a day to remember with so much wine and laughter! AT A VERY GOOD PRICE!!!! Karin is absolutely amazing and passionate and we could not have asked for a better day in the West Coast. Thank you for making our visit special!